Thursday, September 29, 2011

They say you are what you eat... but I don't recall eating a sexy beast today.


This is my to do list via ideas from the website Grouchy Rabbit. I was laughing all night long!


1; Go to Ikea. Hide in wardrobe. When someone opens it yell, "FOR NARNIA!"


2; Put sign on door that says "Dumble" :)


3; Make Hogwarts rejection letters & Send them to enemies. 


4; Wear a shirt that says "Life" & Hand out lemons.


5; Go into a crowded elevator and say, "I bed your all wondering why I gathered you here." with a straight face.


6; Open a male lingerie store called "Victor's Secret" 


7; Follow joggers around in a car blasting "Eye of the Tiger" for encouragement.






I bet you didn't realize some of these either!lol


1; Cigarettes are a lot like hamsters; harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.


2; In 1000 years, archeologists will find tanning beds and think that we fried people as punishment.


3; The Amish will never read this.


4; Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bubble wrap.

5; If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable.

6; "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" teaches children that they can beome beautiful by eating everything in sight

TIPS FOR SUCCESS

1; If asked which child is yours while standing by a playground at the park, reply with, "I haven't decided yet..."

2; If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

3; Occasionally think "I know you can read my thoughts," just in case.

4; When trying to finish a boring book, imagine Morgan Freeman reading it to you.

5; Make your dying words, "I hid it in South America."

6; If you stare at something you dropped on the ground, eventually someone will pick it up for you.

7; Open the chamber of secrets.






4 comments:

  1. That's so funny XD I think my bedroom door will have a "Dumble" sign on it now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it to my friend door! :) They didn't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. " Occasionally think "I know you can read my thoughts," just in case. "

    I actually do this... just in case some people out there are really mind readers! LOL

    Yes I'm lame.. but better cautious than screwed right? XD

    Madlove
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete