Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Gnarly, radical on the block I'm magical.

Reading through some blogs got me thinking. I wish I could model. Actually, I wish I was attractive and skinny enough to model. Don't get me wrong I'm not heavy or anything but in today's society me being 5'2" and 110 &having a hourglass figure isn't going to cut it with anyone. I look at all these styles that I so badly want to imitate but I know that I could never pull it off! It's just sort of a depressing subject on my mind.

On a brighter note, I received my dress from Ebay today! I'll post some photo's of it tomorrow!

Also, I'm attempting to find new accessories and clothes. I'm obsessed with Mustaches! I found a necklace at hottopic.com of an owl with a mustache! I also LOVE Abraham Lincoln, but I doubt I'll find anything connected to him. :(

Well, everyone  have a nice night. I'll update you with a post tomorrow! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment