Monday, September 5, 2011

A little about me.

I am Kayla Marie English&I'm a leo. lol

I am currently nineteen years old.

I'm 5'2" and in the last 3 years I've gone from 145 pounds to 105. :D

I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend, Alex, for four years and 2 months. Yes, we still 
celebrate the months. He's my first and only boyfriend&I love him more then anything.

I'm a cashier at a pharmacy & they are paying for me to go to online school to become a 
pharmacy technician.

I have a hard time relating to girls, I'm not a tom boy but it just seems that everytime I get close to someone they stab me in the back, or they turn out to be fake. I enjoy hanging out with my boyfriend and his guy friends. Except for one girl, she's very similar to me. It's what I need.

I have an obsession with Harry Potter & hair dye. Oh, & eye shadow. 

I have one tattoo and one piercing. 

Most people think I'm about fifteen & not nineteen. Especially without make up on. 

My parents are divorced, they have been since I was 3. They recently both re-married in the same month. 

I now have 6 step siblings along with my brother. I only live with my dad&his new wife&four children.

I have three cats, two dogs, three ducks, five rabbits and a hedgehog.

So, I think that covers a good piece of me. Follow me to learn more! Or not, I'm simply doing this to cure my bordem, and to follow those with blogs about make up and other amazing things. :)


My man. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi chick! just thought id say hi and welcome to the blogging world!
    xx

    ReplyDelete