Monday, September 12, 2011

AHHHHHH!

My teeth are in EXTREME pain. I called my OS to see if I could get a refill on my pain medications and they said, "Well, I'd rather have you come in for your check up first." Instead of waiting until wednesday I came in right away. I think the dentist likes to torture people.. They put medicine into my extraction sites, which I came to find out, I have dry sockets. OUCH! I can't even explain the pain of them pushing into my gums.

On a brighter note!

I've found some really wonderful blogs recently and I can't get the idea of thrifting and reinventing clothing out of my head! I love everyone's DIY blogs! &I've realized I'm addicted to vintage clothing! With all that in mind, I can easily save myself some money while thrifting and creating vintage clothes! We so excited! :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment