Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wisdom Teeth.

I had my wisdom teeth extracted this morning. They put me on laughing gas first and then when I was relaxed, because I was very anxious about the surgery, they inserted the IV and BOOM! Out I went.lol Thank goodness for pain medication because when I awoke I was in severe pain. Now I just feel comfy, warm and hungry. :) I'm very sleepy as well. I'm hoping to heal up pretty quick. There are so many restrictions right now though, and I have four different medications. I should probably go relax because I'm having difficulty keeping my eyes open. Wish me luck on getting better soon! 


Kayla. :)

2 comments:

  1. aww hope u feel better soon!!
    xx
    charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! At the moment I look like a chipmunk, not awesome..lol

    ReplyDelete