Monday, September 5, 2011

Family.

My cousin Tommy is leaving this weekend to go to Texas because he became a member of the border patrol. So, today we had a going away party. I haven't seen some of my family in a very long time because well, I was a very stupid teenager&I didn't appreciate my family like I should have. Today was amazing and I felt so happy being surrounded by people who love me. My grandparents are getting older and I hate that I neglected to spend time with them when I had it. Now that I'm working and going to school I hardly have any time to drive out there but I've decided I'm going to make that effort. Especially since I know how to get there now. I mean, they've lived in that house since my mom was born so oh over 40 years & I never payed attention on how to get there. But you know it's been awhile when the area looks so different from when I was there last. &I got to spend time with my brother. I love that boy. He's technically my half brother, different dad & all that jazz. But I don't see him that way. We had a very difficult childhood, he's still living his childhood. He's 11. But he acted out and I acted as the mother figure. He was very violent and mean for no reason at all. When I moved in with my dad we became closer. It's true absence does make the heart grow fonder. I can't get enough of that child! :) I'm 5'2" and he's as tall as I am at 11 years old! He picks me up and carries me around. :) Well, I suppose I've talked enough. I'm just filled with so much happiness from today. I can't wait until Christmas! :)

Myself, Tommy & Jessica. 
I <3 my cousins.


Myself & my Mama.
I look like my dad, too bad she's beautiful.

Yep, me and my brother Jacob.
Were pretty Gangster. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment