Sunday, September 4, 2011

Makeup&Hair

So, I want to become better at doing my makeup. I've gotten progressively better since I only started wearing it about a year or so ago but I still don't know much about foundation and concealer. For one, I have a hard time matching my skin tone, my face is much lighter then my body&there is so much to choose from! I also have dark circles under my eyes, I've tried different products but nothing seems to really cover them as much as I'd like. Right now I'm using Covergirl concealer and Smart Shade foundation but it's just not what I want. So, to everyone I've started to follow that does make up tutorials and tips, if you have any personal suggestions for me let me know! I'd greatly appreciate it. &Now about hair, I'm torn between leaving it short or letting it grow. I miss my long hair, but I love my short hair just as much! It's awful. &I have a serious, &i mean serious dying problem. I need to find something to distract me from wanting to dye my hair every other week. Otherwise I think I may possibly end up bald. Attractive right?

No comments:

Post a Comment