Saturday, September 24, 2011

..getting higher than the Empire State..

I love that song! "We are young" by fun. It's amazing. I promise, you should go youtube it. Youtube it? Does that make since? It sounds odd..

Anyways! I bought myself a new cellular device today! I have At&t but I didn't know that you could purchase pay as you go phones and throw in the sim card and WALA! You've got a new cell phone.


Yep yep. It was $89.99 at Best Buy. Touch Screen. RADIO! Awesome camera.



I also bought this bag at T.J Max. It's a back pack, but I love it! It has a faux leather feel.
Brand is Sparrow True.

I also did my makeup differently then normal today. 

Blue&Green! I took the picture with my shitty web cam but it's nice together. 

&If anyone know's where I can find mustache accessories or clothes or anything, let me know! Thanks. :)


2 comments: