Saturday, September 17, 2011

Trying to be beautiful.

Followed yet another makeup tutorial. Then did some color editing on Picnik. Checkkkk it out. :)







Yes, I realize my mouth and nose have disappeared but my eyes look pretty awesome. :)




Original Photo, no edit's.





Color boost or something along those lines. :D





I only think I look pretty in pictures, but only in the right lighting..






But usually I just think I'm ugly. :(







My face lines up perfectly with the side of the image.





<3












Do you enjoy taking pictures of yourself just for the heck of it?

3 comments:

  1. aw , you're gorgeous!x

    http://loretta-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are great! i love the one with the color boost!

    [oomph.]
    Blogaversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loretta; I wish! But thank you!

    &Oomph; Thank you! I love editing the pictures, but that one's one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete