Friday, September 16, 2011

12.

Happy Birthday to my little brother Jacob, whom is 12 years old today!

I can't even imagine being 12 again, can you? I turned 12 in 2004. I moved from one school to another&I was extremely awkward. HA, who am I kidding, I'm still awkward. I remember I was in 6th grade & I got highlights in my hair without asking my dad or mom, there divorced so I would have asked them separately, &they were furious! My dad made me put my hair up when I was around my grandma. But they were hideous! Wayy to thick to be highlights. My mom tried to dye over them, but that didn't work. Also, back when it was "cool" to wear your hoodie tied around your waist. &That song, "To the windoww, to the wall" came out&I didn't understand how dirty it was.

Ohh. Memories.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha "sweat drop down my bawlllsss"
    I used to love lil jon!
    Happy birthday to your bro
    xx

    ReplyDelete