Monday, October 24, 2011

Tim&Eric Awesome Show. Great Job!

I'm watching it right now. Has anyone else seen it? It's ridiculous & inappropriate. But Alex&I love it!
Today, Alex had to work all day, literally. 10:45am to 10:00pm. So, I prettied myself all up(or tried) & went shopping. Alone might I add. I'm kind of pathetic. D:

 Today's eyeshadow. A mixture of blue, green, yellow and black. :)
Very berry blush.
Pink lipstick. <3

 You can see the red in my hair in the picture! My face looks silly but oh well!


Swatches for pallet below.

 Okay, this may look silly but it was $1! &the colors are actually really vibrant!

 I love this. Although I wish it was more glittery when you paint the nails but oh well! :)

I believe this is NYC eyeshadow. The only thing I dislike is that it's dusty. It gets all over my cheeks! 

 But, the colors are prettyyy!

My new purse! It's HUGE but I need it, I carry to much stuff and then they rip!

Does anyone have any tips for organizing a purse? 
I am suck a packrat. It's awful.lol

4 comments:

  1. OMG you got such awesome stuff!!! & you're makeup looks so good I love the pink lip.

    xo Jackie
    …livingaftermidnite
    SHOP MY MARK. EBOUTIQUE

    BTW I saw that you love makeup! Would you ever consider being a mark. rep? Its $20 to sign up and you get a lifetime discount of 30% or more. No obligations, or quotas or deadlines. Its a great way to make some extra cash especially around the holidays! I'd love to have you as part of my team =) email me if you're interested jacquelygiardina@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. $1 is a steal for that shadow kit! and the hearts just make is that much more cute! i wish i could offer you tips on organizing your bag, but mine is a mess right now, too!!

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oomph; I know right! I love inexpensive makeup! &That's alright, at least you tried! haha :)

    ReplyDelete