Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Love.

My post for today is about love. When this word come to mind I think about my boyfriend, Alexander. Alejandro, Honey, pumpkin pie, you get it. Anyways, let me tell you a story...

On July 24th of 2007, approximately two hours after my 15th birthday had ended I received a phone call from Alexander. We were not currently dating at the time. I was up north with my cousin camping and our call got dropped. A few minutes later I received a text message, the best text message I will ever have gotten. He asked me out through a text. :)

He was the first boy to ever ask me out, first boy to call me beautiful, first boy to kiss me, hold my hand, hug me, tell me he loves me, &everything in between. None of our friends wanted us to be together. His friends, the  ones whom were girls, taunted me on Myspace. (Back when it was COOL.lol) My best friend had dated him as well, and you have to consider how young we all were. He was 14 & myself just 15. But our outlook remained the same, nothing will break us apart.

Then, Carolanne tried to tear it all apart. She was my best friend, Alexanders ex. I asked her if it was okay with her for me to date him, she was happy! (She's also crazy) When I got back home, she had considerably gained weight, I knew something was wrong. She fought with us everyday, &was mean. I was chubby back then & she called me her fat friend. Lovely right? One day she gave me the choice; Her or Alexander. My answer was this, "Alex isn't making me choose so I choose him, goodbye." &I walked away. That's when the abuse at school started with her, name calling, spitting on me. It's alright, I made her cry on the last day of school. &Guess who's fat now. &still nothing would break us apart!

Until one day, when he called me one too many times & my grandparents wouldn't let me answer my phone & they went insane. I started to cry, they called my dad & there went my phone, snapped into one half & then another, cutting my dad's hand in the process. I was told never to see Alexander again. I was stuck at my grandparents, no communication to anyone for a few days. Then when it was time to go back to school my dad came with me, told the principal to keep us apart. My grandparents would pick me up from home and take me to school & pick me up after for three weeks.

When Christmas time rolled around I was dying to see him. Not that I didn't see him at school, or sneak around I was a teenager but I hate having to lie. So, I wrote my dad the longest letter, explaining to him how I felt about this boy, why he shouldn't keep us apart& merely asking to go to Christmas celebration with him & his family. My dad said yes. :)

Christmas in 2007 Alexander gave me a necklace, I have been wearing is everyday for over four years now. July 24th of 2011 was our four year anniversary. We've never broken up, we don't count the time we had to be away from another because we were still together, just not in our families eyes. It's amazing how much you can truly love someone. This boy is my everything, we've been through so much together. The most amazing thing is how strong we've made each other, I'm such a better person then I was before. I have confidence, a decent self esteem & a sense of humor!

Our first picture together. 2007.

Homecoming 2007.

One of my favorites.

Lexington day trip with his family. Few years ago.
Oh yeah, I dyed my hair blond awhile ago. It's kinda leopard print.lool

Recently. We were in a trailer&there was a tornado warning. Not good.lol

My graduation! So hot! 

Recently, at the beach. We walked thru the woods to get to it&it was perfect.

Last winter. He's a cutie. I bought him that hoodie.lol

Prom 2010. I don't know what's wrong with my face...

One of my senior pictures.

Another senior picture. That's his friend, Kirk, on the left.

Having fun in Target!
He graduated this year! Woop Woop! :)


6 comments:

  1. Hello fabulous! I'm drawing tons of fashion inspiration from your blog!

    Please check out my blog and enter my NYX eyeshadow palette giveaway: http://www.goodbadandfab.com/2011/09/nyx-nude-on-nude-palette-fab-beauty.html

    goodbadandfab.com
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA Asian fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet story! It's great that you two were able to stay together through all of that :)

    Thanks for following and entering our jewelry giveaway! Good luck :)

    Heather & Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you! :)

    &Of course, it's a beautiful blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, such a sweet story - glad to see such strong love existing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the sweetest post. the last pic is so cute x

    ReplyDelete