Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh boy.

It's allergy season. &I'm allergic to everything. Exaggerating? No. I'll name you a few. Cats, dogs, rabbits, pollen, leaves, grass, smoke, horses, hamsters..shall I continue? It's awful. But I'm kind of thinking I might be sick rather then my allergies just acting up. No fun. D:

Speaking of hamsters, I have not shared with you that I have a pet hedgehog. Well, me and my love Alexander do. We bought her a little over a year ago. She is so scared though! The only time I can hold her is when she's in a box, close to my chest. I think she likes my heart beat. When she gets scared she huffs&puffs, so I talk to her, &she calms down. But she still skiddish.


Meet Luna! 
She's obese.


I wanted to share one more thing before I go nyquil myself to sleep....


I can't even explain how obsessed I am with this song. It's amazing. I love Dev.

Goodnight everyone! :D

5 comments:

  1. haha, I have quite a few allergies too so I know how you feel! Your hedgehog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet relationship you have with your hedgehog..<3 I'm sorry you have so many allergies, love. :( It must be a serious pain in the butt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, thank you! &It is. But luckily there's medication for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! :) &I check out all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete