Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween.

Tomorrow is Halloween (for those of you who celebrate it) & I finally got my costume yesterday! I'm being Harry Potter! :D The costume is a dress&it's adorable! I blew $40 dollars on it. I so should not have done that but I did. I'm gonna have to wear it all of the time now. lol

I also went & got my hair cut! I don't like it as of now so hopefully I'll comeup with a way of styling it that i like. :( It's so choppy & i feel like it make my face look fuller. Not what I was hoping for.

Also, I've gotten all of my mark. makeup that i've ordered so I'm working on reviews for you! So be ready for TONS of pictures after halloween. :)

Just wanted to update anyone who reads this. I hope you have a wonderful holiday/weekend.

Kaylaa

3 comments:

  1. oooh a harry potter dress!! intresting! looking forward to seeing your pictures!
    I'm having a giveaway over at my blog if your interested
    http://charlies-wonderland.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see all your makeup looks!!! Hope you got the goodies i sent you too!


    xo Jackie
    …livingaftermidnite
    SHOP MY MARK. EBOUTIQUE

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jackiegirdina; I did! Thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete