Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sad.

This post is not a happy one. I need to let out my emotions. Right now I feel like I'm dying inside, I could sleep forever. I don't think I could ever commit sucicide but I feel so much pain right now.

I've been diagnosed with depression and being bipolar, but I believe my medication is no longer effective. Although, I supposed when your father calls you an embarrassment & a disappointment your going to feel like this, right? My childhood was traumatic, but I'd like to say I turned out pretty good. For some reason in recent years my dad has been very mean to me. I stay with my boyfriend&his parents most of the time but I still talk too my dad. &the traumatic part of my childhood didn't even involve my father, but my mom. Ha, traumatic part, sorry the whole damn thing was. Besides the little parts I can remember of being so happy. I'm not going to talk about it, not today anyways. I'm sure eventually I'll post about it.

I don't believe I'm an embarrassment, I work so hard. I do everything everyone ask's of me. I never talk back to anyone, I don't argue, I am polite, I care about everyone. Yet, I'm a disappointment as well. 

I guess I'm just a loser.

1 comment:

  1. I can't say that I know what you're going through just because everyone's life is so different. But I can say, even without knowing you, you are not an embarrassment or a loser! You are a beautiful women & have so much more in life to look forward to. I've been in a dark place before too & hated that no one understood how I felt. I know it's hard dealing with anything right now, bur praying things will get better for you, babe. You know there are so many more wonderful things in your future to look forward to! <3

    ReplyDelete