Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Harry Potter.

I love Harry Potter. Are any of you HP fans? or obsessed? I am obsessed! I cried during the last movie. I've re-read all the books a million times&watched the movies & I probably will forever & ever. &force it onto my children. & grandchildren. Just kidding. but seriously. :D

&the best part about it is.....

I share my birthday with Daniel Radcliffe! :D Wooop!

I can't believe it's over though, I keep watching the last two films because I don't want it to end. The last movie came out right after my 18th birthday. Harry Potter was my childhood in a way, the fact that it ended when I turned 18 is just crazy. It's all over. But not in my heart! <3

Anyways, I tried to do a new makeup look the other day & this is what I came up with!




Ehhh, I'm getting better. Sorta. 

5 comments: