Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oh the weather..

...outside is frightful. Not snow but rain. It's almost December & it's raining! Thank goodness though, I'm so nervous for the snow. Last winter I had a GMC Jimmy, he was amazing but then he got sick & i sold him. Now I have a Dodge Stratus named Dumbledore. No four wheel drive. A broken strut. Ahhhhh! If anyone knows about Michigan weather it's unpredictable to say the least. About a week ago we had a few flurries and the next day it was 60 degree's and sunny! Maybe we won't have any snow this winter. Ha, no I would miss it, just not the driving through it part. Especially since I can't have snow day's at work, so I'll end up driving through a blizzard & 3 feet of snow. That's what happened last year anyhow. It was also -5 outside and I had no heat in my car. I layered up my clothes to the point I looked like the little boy from "A Christmas Story." lol 


Yep this is what I looked like. 'bout a foot taller though.lol




Does anyone have experience driving cars in the winter? Or is your winter bright & warm? (If so i envy you)



2 comments:

  1. I live in Vancouver and it seems that people always act like they can't drive when it snows even though it happens EVERY YEAR.

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete