Saturday, November 5, 2011

November!

I can't believe it's November already..seriously. I love Christmas and all but I am so not ready.lol Anyways, I'm sorry I keep promising to do these post & don't! I'm such a slacker! No, actually I'm just working a lot as of late and after I get home I'm tired. I usually don't get home until 9pm. The pharmacy is a busy working environment believe it or not. D: Anyways, I shall move onto the more exciting topics!


This eye shadow is truly wonderful. When I received the colors I didn't know if i'd like it. I tend to stick with bright colors but this combo is actually really pretty. &it's a great pigment.


Isn't this gorgeous!? I didn't even want to use it in fear of messing up the outside texture!( It didn't!) 
Smells nice & beautiful pigment. I'll show you pictures soon. :)


Sadly, the only picture I can find of this. This is the eyeshadow used above. The eyeliner is mark. as well. I love it, i can't explain to you. The brush is amazing, & you can get different assorted colors!

Is there anything you'd like to see me try out from mark.? 
Check out my store (&if you want buy something!) :)


10 comments:

  1. loooooove that eyeliner!!! it's perfection :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS! and New Year's. It's gonna be awesome. It really amazes me how time goes by so quick. It's insane.

    Love the color of your eyeliner! It really brightens up your face.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green eyeliner is gorgeous!!! It really makes your eyes pop! I've heard a lot about Mark products.. Maybe it's about time I give them a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Maryam; Thank you! :)

    @Carrie; Haha, I can't lie, I can't wait either. lol &thank you tooo!

    @jen; Thank you jen. :) &there actually really great, I just started using them myself.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried Avon but not Mark. Looking forward to it!

    Want to let you know I've moved to imgalaxia.blogspot.com
    Please follow there!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant do color eyeliner but that bright color looks so good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @galaxia; Mark was under Avon but it's grown to be a bigger company on it's own. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've heard tons of good things about mark cosmetics, but i haven't had the chance to try anything from them. looks and sounds great, though! :D

    p.s. it is super crazy how time flies!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. @mimi; I became a Rep before I ever tried there products, kinda silly. But I love them! :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful eye makeup! i wanna give it a go too!

    great blog. now following x

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/hayley.hour

    ReplyDelete