Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Harry Potter Halloween!

How was everyone's Halloween?! Mine was great! My best friend & I went trick or treating (yes, i'm nearly 20 years old and I went) & we left a bit late so we basically ran to every house. Afterwards, the community center in the park had free cider & doughnuts. Perfect for after the long run. At least we got our exercise in! &no one even questioned the fact that we were too old to be trick or treating! I suppose it's because we blended in with the 10 year old's. I dressed up as Harry Potter (in a dress?) & Francesca was a Pirate! Someone tried to hit us with there car though. Scariest moment of the night, &I think he was trying to scare us. But we didn't move out of the way (show's you how bright we are) & we had to jump out of the way..

Anyway's here are some photo's of the night!
I forgot my cloak&tie but still. I'm lazy.lol
&Francesca is so cute!

I look awful, but my eyes are sparkly! :D

That skeleton was loving our kisses! lol 

What did you do for Halloween?

1 comment:

  1. umm I totally would've gone trick or treating! I'm jealous you got to!!!


    xo Jackie
    …livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete