Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Face.

Finally found my camera charger and pulled all the pictures off of it, so this may be picture heavy! &since I was bored I'll show you some edited ones too, Picnik really is a great website for photo editing.

 This was right after I had my hair cut! I could have bangs or no bangs! :) 

 Getting ready for work. Blue scrubs, blue eyeshadow! 


Getting ready again! White & purple eyeshadow to match the frogs on my scrubs! :)


I used my E.L.F eyeliner and outlined it with my mark. eyeliner. I love the blue! 
I also used my mark pallett. You can see all the products used below.


get in line mark. eyeliner Aqua




Tinted moisturizer. I apply this, then mineral powder. 


I ALWAYS always use this! I don't know how I managed without it before. It holds all day and makes all my colors very vibrant. 


mark. eye shadow palette. Flip over for lip gloss. 
Colors are so rich, i add a drop of water for more vibrancy. 


The outside of the case is a mirror! :D



This is me yesterday, my friend Francesca kept taking my picture!lol


I tried to hide!

Edited photo;

Mustaches, Anyone? 

Fringee. :)


Ahhh, I love purple & white! :D

I love how I can appear to be beautiful in photographs. 

If anyone has any questions about the products I used let me know! I know i wasn't very descriptive. 
Has anyone purchased anything from mark. ? 
Check out my eboutique!

"I'd rather die tomorrow, then live a hundred years without knowing you."
-John Smith "Pocahontas" 

3 comments:

  1. omg why don't I have that aqua liner yet?? love it!

    xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have gorgeous eyes! I love the makeup.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie; I don't know! lol

    Bonnie; Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete