Friday, November 18, 2011

Mooostache! :D

I found this amazing tutorial on Youtube & I tried it out. Although my camera is not currently up&running (I lost the battery charger..) I attempted to use my web cam to show you! &For warning: I'm not very good at doing my nails so if it doesn't look perfect, well I'm sorry! lol


Oh yeahh, I have a mustache! lol The glare is awful but you get the gist. 

This photo is from a long time ago, but with a mustache! haha


I also did this look the other day. I love doing rainbow colors! 
I used my mark. blush & tinted moisturizer. Love them!
Eyeshadow is E.L.F. Gotta love them too! :D
Visit my mark. Store! :D 

Also I found this Etsy store; Bird Of A Feather

She has so many mustache items! I purchased the lip balm that has a mustache on it! 

Do you enjoy anything out of the ordinary? 

:)


2 comments: