Saturday, November 26, 2011

Smile. :)

When I'm bored I use Stumbleupon.com! I love it, & I find the most interesting things. I'd like to share some of them with you, but if you rather have me do more make up tutorials..then buy me some makeup! Haha, just kidding. I've basically ran out of a lot & I don't currently have any money to purchase more.. It's the most depressing thing ever. Especially with a shopping addiction like mine. :(

Anyways, lets move onto the facts&funnies. :)

Abraham Lincoln Quotes;
(Because he's awesome.)

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."


"The best thing about the future is that is comes one day at a time."

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion."

"Whatever you are, be a good one."

Now for some randomness! :D (Apparently randomness is a word, google didn't correct me!)












The last few are weird pictures I took while bored one day! haha. Oh...

I cut my own hair! It actually turned out pretty good! :D


I didn't mean to go so short, but since I've NEVER cut hair before and I don't know what the heck i was thinking! But I love it, yet I miss my old hair oh so much! Ahhh.

Hope I made you smile! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment