Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Some news. :)

So, I've obviously been missing in action here for awhile. But work is killing me! I love it though, so it's alright! I'm not sure if I've shared with my fellow bloggers about my chronic migraines. I'll get them for weeks at a time so it makes it a bit hard to function. :( Well, my neurologist has decided to do botox! Yes, botox. But on my neck to paralize the muscles. I mean right now I'm covered in IcyHot & it's just not cutting it. &to make matters worse I totally wiped out in front of Subway two days ago. It was snowing ALOT & as I came up the sidewalk I slipped and landed on my back! OUCH! I seem to do this every winter.. As for the botox, as long as my insurance will pay for it I'll be getting it. My neck is going to look GREAT! lol 


Also, my car is fixed and I am so happy! My boyfriends dad was having someone put the battery in (it's located in the wheel well. Really?!) & he surprised me by fixing everything! I had been jumping it from the new battery every day! Not fun at all!! &my exhaust had a leak so loud that when I was driving with other people in the car you had to yell to talk. To make matters worse both of my struts (the things that absorb the bumps in the road) where blown. It went squeak, squeak, squeak all the way home. But now it's back to it's beautiful, quiet self! 


Has anyone checked out my "Answer the Prompt" post? They can be very inspiring. :)


Hope everyone is having a good start to the year! :)

1 comment:

  1. although i don't get migraines, i know people who do and i know that it can be difficult to live with. glad you found some treatment to help!

    take care!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete