Sunday, January 29, 2012

Answer the prompt. :)

Simple as that. I will share my answer with you & you can share your answer with me in the comments! Or make a blog post about it, but don't forget to share it with me! :)

Name something you've lost or gave away that can never be replaced?

There are so many things that come to mind. I guess you could say most of the things I own have sentimental value, so when I lose them or something happens it's a bit sad. I had this huge stuffed animal dog when I was about 7 and then until I was 13 or so. I slept on it and used it as a chair. It was sturdy! I remember my mom paid $100 for it at Toy's R Us & a guy had to get a fork lift to get it from a really high shelf. It was bigger then my 7 year old self! Oh, I miss that. :) (I tried to find a photo, I couldn't find anything! But plenty of 90's memories.)

Your turn! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment