Monday, January 30, 2012

Answer the prompt. #2 :)

Simple as that. I will share my answer with you & you can share your answer with me in the comments! Or make a blog post about it, but don't forget to share it with me! :)


Write about something you now know that you wish you knew earlier in life.  How could this knowledge have helped you?


I wish that when I was in high school I actually knew that none of the drama mattered & that it was important to actually do the work& to have confidence. I slacked off & my whole day, every day was filled with being bullied and fighting with old friends. But if I would have known how minuscule those events were & something as simple as speaking up to the right person, they could have been avoided. I will make a difference one day. Bullying is a big deal but no one ever takes the time to think about what it really does. I have such an issue with the school systems & how they handle bad situations. I will do a post one day about my thoughts. 


Your turn! :))



1 comment:

  1. I just about agree with you on wishing that I didn't mind the drama, had more confidence in myself and focused on school.

    To be honest I wish I also took my parents advice when they told me that friends come and go, cause I had some pretty sh*tty friends I did so much for only to turn their backs on me.

    ReplyDelete