Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Answer the Prompt #3. :)


Simple as that. I will share my answer with you & you can share your answer with me in the comments! Or make a blog post about it, but don't forget to share it with me! :)




Name something that you've always wanted but never had.


Just something? Not multiple things? Because I'm a shopper and want everything! But in all honesty I have many of the things I've desired. A beautiful car, an amazing boyfriend, a good job & my hedgehog! If I had to choose something that I want but will NEVER get it's a day with Abraham Lincoln. If you really research information about him it's incredible! He was amazing, smart and witty! How much better can a person be. His quotes are inspiring as is his life. Oh Abe, your such a babe. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment