Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Marine. :)

 Today I saw my marine. Her name is Logan & she is nothing but an inspiration. I love her to death & have waited over a year to see her! She's been stationed in Japan with little contact. A few friends & herself came up with a plan to bring her home for Christmas & surprise her family yesterday! It worked perfectly! The amount of pride & joy I have in my heart right now cannot be put into words. She doesn't compete with the girls but the boys. She's the best & strives to be better then expected. How can you not look up to someone like her? It's the most wonderful Christmas presents I will receive this year. I love my marine.
The day she left for boot camp. :( Crying my eyes out.

She took us to the zoo before she left! :D
Signing in to be a Marine. :) I was there!
Last day of senior year before she left for boot camp. 2010

Saturday, December 24th 2011. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment