Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Goals.

My goal this new years is to start running. Although, I'm going to start early because my eating habits have gotten out of control! I think my body is set to eat more during the month of December because of Christmas. Now, me saying I'm going to run is a BIG deal. Reason being is I hate it! Not so much anymore, I've been working out & I've gotten to the point where I believe I can run without feeling like I'm dying, rather than the satisfying pain you should feel. Does that make since?lol So, I'm going to try to get the motivation to run&STICK TO IT! ...maybe. :)

What are your goals going to be this year?

Have you ever stuck to a goal that you made? I know I have a hard time with it!

Also, I wanted to share some happy news! My Alexander just got a new car finally! It's beautiful, a Jaguar XK8. Oh, it's so fast, convertible & perfect condition.


I can't wait until summer, driving around with the top down! :)

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, sexy car! Aw, the memories you'll make during the summer! :D

    And I feel you on the running. That's something I've always hated, I can do everything else, but running kills me. But I know it's always the best way to get into shape. I'll definitely need to get into a regular workout routine again once I have this baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing car!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen; I'm glad someone feels my pain! :D &you must be so excited! I would. :D

    Cookie; Thanks, I love it too!

    ReplyDelete