Friday, March 2, 2012

Loving life.

There are certain things I do during the day to keep my spirit's high. I was thinking, am I weird or do others do these things too?

I wake up & immediately think of what I have to do today & what I love about it. Whether it be work or just relaxing I always give myself something to look forward too.

I sing all the way to work. It makes me so happy to sing along alone in the car. If I didn't have that on the way there or home I'd go nuts!

If i'm having a bad day I promise to do something for myself once i'm home. Paint my nails, use my yummy avocado face mask, dye my hair or use my favorite lotion! It gives me something to look forward too.

Do you do anything like this to get through your tough days, lazy mornings or the week? Or am I just a weirdo? I mean I know i'm weird but hey I love it! :)

&&for those of you who love Harry Potter..try this! It's so cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment