Saturday, February 25, 2012

Music of my life.


Go to your iTunes playlist, choose to shuffle the music and click play! 

  • Waking Up: Bill Gates- Lil Wayne
  • First Day At School: The Real Slim Shady- Eminem
  • Falling In Love: Without you- Usher 
  • Fight Song: Bloody Mary- Lady Gaga
  • Breaking Up: Your Beautiful- James Blunt
  • Prom: Lithium- Nirvana
  • Life: Bass Down Low- Dev
  • Mental Breakdown: All around me- Fly leaf
  • Driving: Tonight Tonight - Hot Chelle Rae
  • Flashback: We are young- 3OH3
  • Wedding: Tonight -Enrique Inglesias
  • Losing your virginity: My heart will go on- Celine Dion
  • Birth Of Child: Talk that Talk- rihanna
  • Final Battle: Dammit- Blink 182
  • Death Scene: Hear me now- Hollywood undead
  • Funeral Song: I could have danced all night- Glee
  • End Credits: Ass Like that - Eminem

You try!

No comments:

Post a Comment