Saturday, March 3, 2012

Migraines.

This post is a plea for help. I get migraines constantly, about 3 to 4 times a week. I've been on different medications & none have worked. Pain medications don't even touch them. I need something to help me get rid of these! Does anyone have any advice, information or suggestions? I'm sick so often & I can't deal with this anymore. I haven't even been able to do my beauty blog post because I go to work & then go to bed feeling awful. I just need some advice. Anything. Ha, I'm practically begging but seriously I'm fed up.. :(

4 comments:

  1. sorry to hear you are still experiencing these headaches! wish i could help, but i can only offer well wishes! hope someone reads this and reaches out to you. take care!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwe I'm sorry but I've never had a migraine in my life! Small headaches but they come and go quickly, and the root of my headaches are usually just lack of sleep or exhaustion or getting a cold/flu. Maybe try drinking a lot of green tea, taking multi-vits, sleeping early, and go see a doctor? Hope you feel better!

    // SOYCONFESSIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know what causes them? I think that would make the difference.For a while, the birth control I was on gave me migraines so I had to switch to a different one.

    Otherwise, they say proper rest helps -- not just getting enough sleep, but the right kind. It usually includes completely turning out all the lights, unplugging everything, trying to sleep on your back and making sure the air by your bed is clean (plants help). I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete